School on High-Performance Multilayer Molecular Dynamics Approaches.
From femtosecond to millisecond time scales.
Jornada científica de la Red Española de Supercomputación
21 - 25
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Registration open until October 31, 2022
- The registration in the school is free of charge.
- The number of on-site places is limited to 50.
- Admittance will be made on the basis of the connection of the applicant's research with the contents of school, (to be explained in the motivation letter).
- The members of the Division of Computers and Chemistry will have priority over half of the places of the school.
- The motivation letter is only required for on-site participants.
- The official language of the school is English.
- The final participants list will be communicated by November the 3rd.
The M2D School
Computer simulations are essential for the characterization of any chemical process, allowing the construction of an image at the molecular level of the reaction mechanisms. This image is even more realistic if what is simulated is the dynamics of these processes, thus revealing information about the time scales in which they occur.
The central theme around which these conferences are organized is the simulation of physical-chemical processes in systems of different sizes (up to 106 atoms), and which take place on time scales ranging from femtoseconds (ultrafast) to microseconds (slow).